Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gold Watch

Today's spot price for 1 Troy ounce of Gold :

1,643.20    -7.10

GLD ............................. 159.57   -0.64

IAU ..............................  16.01    -0.06

DZZ ..............................  4.75     +0.05


        I have always had a passion for finance and the market. I should have known I would be good at this when my high school teachers promoted me to Honors Economics, a few weeks into the class. I have also had a passion for writing, so I am combining two of my passions.  Now, one of the other reasons for blogging is to have a platform for all the mind numbing research that I do to find good investments for me to invest in. Then I thought about information, and it being the most valuable commodity there is, and what a better way to impart this part of my inheritance to my nieces and nephews. If they will use the information that I impart in this blog, then they will be rich beyond all others.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment