Thursday, March 1, 2012

Free America

                                  Keep Busy !!!!!!

If you are going through a hard time, such as unemployment, or illness of a family member, or kids issues, or whatever it is that's giving you grief in you life.

The best thing you can do is keep busy. That's right, start cleaning you house. I'm going through some crap in my life right now, but my house has never been cleaner or organized. I have discovered that when I am really stressed, if I do something proactive, it helps me calm down, and it's another way I can make my life better while I am working on the issue that I'm dealing with. My thing is organization, my house has never been more organized than it is right now.

I have progressed to the outside of my house since the weather is getting warmer.  Today I was working on a fence row to the side of my house, that has been neglected for a few years. Another thing is detailing my vehicles. I tell you, you can work off some steam washing your car. If you really want to work on some issues, putting a coat of wax on your ride after the wash, now there's some real therapy.

If you don't believe me, try it, keep your mind occupied, and you won't freak out about your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment