Friday, March 30, 2012

Enjoy your Life....

                                        Happy Friday !
I hope we all had a good day today. The reason we all work hard is to have a good life. Today is Friday, on Friday's sometimes you just need to take it easy. Life is so short, we all need to slow down and enjoy some of it. In the United States, people loose sight of what's really important, and then they start living to work, it's always to make someone else rich, most Americans never even dream of working for themselves to make themselves rich. The rest of the world seems to have a clue about life and how short it is, and they work to live, they work to have enough money to enjoy life. I wish America could wake up and enjoy life just a little bit. There is a time and a place for every purpose under heaven.

Have we all bought our Mega Millions lottery ticket yet ? Can you visualize being 640,000,000 richer by Monday. I bet you would even call in sick on Monday, or not even call in at all if you hit the numbers. I don't know if there are lotteries in Russia and Germany where some of my readers reside, I'm sure they do. It seems that people need to dream about what they would do if they won  the thing. My wife bought 5 tickets, which is ok, but I heard on the news about a guy that bought 700.00 worth of quick pics today. I told my wife that I had a better chance of being the next Republican President of the United States, than I did of winning the Mega Millions jackpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment