Wednesday, February 29, 2012

There is HOPE....... EVERYDAY

Life is a series of ups and downs. Peaks and Valleys.

One minute the good times are rolling in, the next minute we're all in the dumps.

It's normal, it's the way life is. It's what makes life interesting. Just think, if life was always one big celebration party, it would get really boring. The funny thing about life, is that none of us are going to get out of it alive.

Every time I wake up, I am thankful, because it is a gift. I think sometimes of all the people around the world who didn't wake up this morning.  They weren't given the gift.

If you are lucky enough to wake up this morning, anything you have to face today is a piece of cake.

A very wise and profound old man told me one time. 

"Any day above ground is a good day."
  
I think about that when I'm having a hard time,  or a rough patch in life. So if you are having a rough time right now, I hope you will think about that too.

Along with that, also always remember,

It's always darkest before the dawn.  It always seems like life will never get better just before it does.

Keep Calm and Carry On !





No comments:

Post a Comment