Thursday, February 23, 2012

Free America

            If you are able to go outside today, I hope you go outside and notice how beautiful our planet is. Most people who are cubicle bound never see the outside world. Where I live, it's a beautiful sun filled afternoon. Not a cloud in the sky, and the most beautiful blue sky you have ever seen. It's about 70 degrees with a light cool breeze to add to it, just in case the day wasn't perfect enough already. When I was a hard working worker bee, existing in cubicle land like everyone else, I could never go out and enjoy the day, and if I could, I couldn't enjoy it because I was so stressed out about my job. These ungrateful dead zombie bosses are horrible to their employees. They should be made to understand that you do not mistreat the people who keep you in the money.  Now I realize just how blessed I am to be able to go outside and smell the fresh air and feel the sun, it's wonderful. So if you are unemployed, and you are having a rough time, just take a break, go outside, and walk around. you will come back feeling happy and amazing. Realize that soon enough you will be back to the old grind,  and just enjoy the time you have, some people live all their lives and never slow down enough to enjoy it, and then life's done and over with.

It's a strange system we have here in this country.

We work to live ......... but you can't live ......... because the wages are so crappy ......... and because you're working all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment